Sunday, November 1, 2009

ParkCity Everly Hotel 11th Staff Anual Dinner - Sport Night

Hehehehe...For the 2nd consecutive year, I felt honored to be invited again by my good friend for the Staff Annual Dinner 2009, this time it is a Sport Night theme.

Unique theme, it is quite simple shall I say, but enjoyable night. It is a great feeling to meet again all my old colleagues from front office department, and also from various department.

You guys rock! Some pic to share during the event.. :)




Chairman's Speech ~ Peter Patrick


 The Admiral of the Everly fleet ~ John Augustine


My Ex-Front Office Team with Lee Ser and Sophia






Chef Tan MH before reciting the Six Promises To Our Customer







King and Queen of the night ~ Jimmy and Mei Ling., for the 2nd consecutive year! ... ;) Hebat!


Long Service Awards for staff who served more that 10 years.

Thanks again for the invitation! Feel so honored. Hope to see you guys again next year!

2 comments:

tubik said...

wah bro. ur night shots looks good especially the speech part.

Joshua Aquinas DIng said...

hehehe..thanks bro..it really hold my breath ~ 75300 really challenge my skill at low light... ;)

The time has come for the Tamron 70200 f/2.8..hahahaha!