Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sunday Morning

It's Sunday...Hehehe..I woke so early, and decided to attend the Sunday Morning Mass at the Carmellite Chapel, just few minute from my place. I try to recalled, when is the last time I attended Sunday Mass...Oh My, I can't even recall it. It was so embrasing, that I have to figure out what is the sunday mass scripture reading for the mass.

Forgive me Lord, for I have sinned againts you..

Ir's was almost 0830hrs, just after finished the mass, I went strait home, as I meet Duke, my neighbour for morning breakfast..Yum Yum! Thanks Duke!

Fuh! So frustrated with the slow broadband connection..Even to view & listen my favourite song from YouTube.Com take more than half and hour!
It's quite a warm day here in Miri, with a little hazy, shall I say..
I went to Canada Hill for a few snap of photos; testing the new 28mm f/2.8 prime lense..To be honest, it will take time for me to master the usage of the lense, since I never use any Prime Lense before. Not really used to the usage of the lense, I guest it will be very interesting to explore it! ~ Some shot taken from it, feel free to comment and share your critics how to improve the photos!

1 comment:

vivien_capri said...

the 1st pic is my fave...:D

the last two pics has some HDR essence in it..kalau u edit dalam photoshop..fuh..i think u will get a nice HDR effect :D

the 5th pic is interesting too. :D
it's a nice point of view.