Monday, August 17, 2009

Cloudy Sunday Evening

I was with Brian & Normy for my Sunday morning shift. It was fun to enjoy my work with these two stooges since I was attached too long with the night audit since Walter was on a long leave...hehehee...great to be back on day time operation again...


Going back "so called" on time after morning shift, I joined Brian & George for a drink at Esplanade. I wonder where was Noormy that time since she is so excited to bring us there.

Tested my 75-300mm f/4.5-5.6 telescopic lense ~ most of the photo was on manual focus, so don't be surprise if some of the photo were out focus. I experiment taking photo with high ISO value, since it's quite dark by the time I arrived there. It's great to make new friend, surprise me with their DSLR Sony Alpha..huhuhuhu..
Oh ya, thanks for the ride, Brian.






No comments: